Honda CB750 Sandcast Forum
February 22, 2018, 07:49:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Signup has been disabled due to a high volume of spam activity. To sign up for an account please email sandcast750@gmail.com - Members, please ensure the email address in your profile is current. As well domain and hosting fees are due. Any donations can be proceeded by clicking on the Donate button

Home   Help SOOC Home Search Calendar Login Register Chat  

You can show your appreciation for the SOOC and support future development by donating via PayPal!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My 750  (Read 130 times)
gmsnowball

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2018, 11:01:12 PM »

I bought my 1970 Honda 47 years ago.  I was one of the lucky first owners in my area. I took it to the drag races soon after I bought it as I was hammering all the street cars. After a long week end at the race track there was a line at the Honda dealers the following week. That little 750 made over 20 passes and never missed a beat taking out most of the street stocks.  I am not sure what the vin number indicates but the frame number is 1017528 manufacture date 12/69 and the engine case number is 101783.  Over the years I had a Weisco big bore kit installed and Jardine headers. It has the same lacquer flame paint job we shot over 45 years ago. Starting to crack a little but I still love it.  Sorry the picture is not better, it was the best I could find.
honda mec

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 08:05:39 PM »

Welcome to the forum where Iím sure youíll find lots of useful stuff to keep your bike running. Iím sure it sounds sweet.
Brian
Steve Swan
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 10:54:30 PM »

Very cool on 47 years of ownership!  Cool  Welcome to the forum!  Grin

Honda CB750 Sandcast Forum
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 10:54:30 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: