Honda CB750 Sandcast

24/E43

Wayne · 8 · 4446

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just getting Bo started on sharing details of his restoration of 24/EE43. Can’t wait to see this bike!
[size=

bojje

• View Profile
Hi!
At first I want to thank Wayne for open this topic so I can post my Pictures. First time I stored Pictures they took too much capacity so now they are made with less capacity.
I purchased this bike Three years ago in boxes as shown on 2 first Pictures. Last 1,5 year I have made the restore and collecting parts to get the bike back to its original shape, as good as possible. I need to post some Pictures at the time.
I also want to thank everyone of my sandcastfriends all over the World who have helped me during the restore. I have done all labour myself except, painting, finishing alloy, anodising and chrome.
Kind Regards, Bo from Sweden.

bojje

• View Profile
More Pictures
Bo

bojje

• View Profile
Last 6 pictures.
Bo

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Very very nice Bo  :o
Yabba Dabba KP

bojje

• View Profile
Hi!
Since I got a question about headlight reflector. To Europe very many CB750 was delivered in the german style. In Europe only UK use mph and all other European countries use km/h. We also got the bikes with pilot lamp. When I restore a CB750 I use the german headlight reflector with pilotlamp and km/h faces. If I sell a bike to a mph country I will mount a mph face and a sealbeam reflector.
Bo

acruz

• View Profile