Honda CB750 Sandcast

Bulletin Board Cleanup and Site Enhancements

Wayne · 2 · 1253

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello all. I have started to undertake a cleanup of the board. This morning I went through the membership and deleted over 200 non contributing members. These were members who had signed up, never visited and had zero posts. Some were long time members with zero posts. Why bother joining?  ??? ??? Cleanup and maintenance is time consuming. 

My next task is to clean up some old posts. Items that have sold but not removed, meaningless posts etc. If you come across anything you think can be removed from the board please copy the link and reply to this thread or send it to me via PM or email @ sandcast750@gmail.com

I've been trying to think of ways to grow our membership with quality contributors such as those who do participate in the discussions on this board. Facebook is definitely the number one  social media platform and I was thinking I may start of Facebook Group, the "Official Sandcast Only Owners Group" or something along those lines. The intent of such a page is not to dilute what we have, but to allow sandcast owners to interact on a social level, post pictures etc. and hopefully have them join this site to participate in the discussion here.

If you have any ideas on how we can enhance our site, I'm all ears.

Lastly, you may have noticed I placed a note at the top of the page that our domain and server fees are due. Any donation, no matter how small helps to keep the wheels turning here. Please click on the PayPal "Donate" button above to help out. You do not need a PayPal account to donate. I just use them as the payment processor...Or you can click on this link;

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=dvKDDUKnA0UuqJuZsx5yFimZsQZpQGZIcdl8VXD1vLyz6qcK9AFrZJ1RN6SeQLnk1Q3DX0&country.x=CA&locale.x=CA

Thank you,
Wayne
[size=

Joe K

• View Profile
Thank you, Wayne for taking your time to clean up the bulletin board.  We appreciate it!

Joe K.