Honda CB750 Sandcast

CB 750 Four Early German K0

Christoph

• View Profile
Hello everybody,
I have rebuilt a German K0, she was 41 years under a staircase. With original engine and 38000 Kilomter.Ich use the days some photos, it is very interesting to build something like that, there are original customs papers from Japan to Honda Dusseldorf available. Greetings also Germany Christoph

Christoph

• View Profile
Hello everybody,
I have rebuilt a German K0, she was 41 years under a staircase. With original engine and 38000 Kilomter.Ich use the days some photos, it is very interesting to build something like that, there are original customs papers from Japan to Honda Dusseldorf available. Greetings also Germany Christoph

Engine number 1009234, frame number 1009338 .17 December 1969 Customs declaration for Honda European HONDA Trading Gmbh Offenbach
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 12:03:23 pm by Christoph »

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Great find with 28 carb caps to boot. Can you let us know the engine and frame numbers. More photos also  :)
Yabba Dabba KP

Christoph

• View Profile
Hello everybody,

Engine number 1009234, frame number 1009338 .17 December 1969 Customs declaration for Honda European HONDA Trading Gmbh Offenbach

Christoph

• View Profile
Hello everybody,

And now ....

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing. You have done a nice job of bringing this bike back to its former glory. You also have an added bonus of owning an under 10,000 numbered 1969 die cast. This bike will have all those early parts such as the socket key, wrinkle tank, double cut front guard etc etc. 
Yabba Dabba KP

Christoph

• View Profile
Hello everybody,

And now ....

Bruce Eastwood

• View Profile
Dear all,

I'm able to buy a K0 with the frame serial # CB750 1007323.
Is this a real sandcast frame serial number or not?

Kind regards,

Bruce

Prospect

• View Profile
Dear all,

I'm able to buy a K0 with the frame serial # CB750 1007323.
Is this a real sandcast frame serial number or not?

Kind regards,

Bruce

Hi Bruce

Anything under 7414 is considered a sandcast but it is possible that your frame is in the sandcast range but the motor is not.  Take a look at this thread.

http://cb750sandcastonly.com/smf_forum/index.php?topic=54.0
Vin 256/106

Bruce Eastwood

• View Profile
Hi Prospect,

The frame was indeed number 7323 but the motor was a K1 motor.
Every thing els like gas tank, fenders, the 2 side covers etc was all K1.
And he was asking 11K £ which is just to much — I have learned ...

Bruce