Honda CB750 Sandcast

A New CB750 Book will be available soo

Joe K · 6 · 5110

ashimotok0

• View Profile
I saw that too - looking at 'Hondaman's' posts he seems to be a real guru on CB750's. I can't understand why John Wyatt has never updated and re-published his book?

Joe K

• View Profile
If anyone knows John Wyatt, then maybe they can contact him or his publisher to find out if they will produce more copies of his book.

Joe K.

ashimotok0

• View Profile
If anyone knows John Wyatt, then maybe they can contact him or his publisher to find out if they will produce more copies of his book.

Joe K.

He has a workshop next to the guy ChrisR and myself get our painting done. To be honest I reckon Mark Paris's book is going to steal the show. If you look at his postings on the SOHC4 website he is a real guru on the 750, particularly on the engine. Well IMHO anyway. However, I have never actually read the Wyatt book- they are in Ebay ripoff 'Black Killswitch/cut fender/recessed ignition' territory. One of you guy's ought to write a Sandcast book!! The only book I wrote in '84 on the 'BBC Computer' I just discovered has been ripped off and put on the Internet in PDF form- now that is sad

Cheers Ash D

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I just rec'd from my penpal in Japan a copy of the 2010 Japanese book "CB750 File." WOW - what a stunning book ! Numerous 2 page spreads of full color pictures of sandcasts. EVERY page has 20-30 pictures and text on it. Over twice as thick as the Wyatt book. Shame though, it is written in Japanese......