Honda CB750 Sandcast

American Honda CB750 Service Bulletins

ashimotok0

• View Profile
In case anyone has never seen these, there are a bunch of really useful American Honda service Bulletins at :

Useful one's on chain damage/oiler/ Head seals/later shifter drum etc.

http://www.sohc4.net/index.php?q=node/134

Cheer's !! Ash D

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ash, I think Rivers (Mr Swan) has a complete set (lucky devil) KP
Yabba Dabba KP

ashimotok0

• View Profile
Ok then does anyone have any more scanned Service Bulletins please? Steve?

Cheers

Ash D

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
 have all 45 S.B.'s a well as some of the Parts Bulletins.

I used to have a scannner, but no more.

I could make copies of the Bulletins Missing or make copies of all the Bulletins and send them on to whoever wants to be responsible for loading them where ever, preferrably in OUR website.

myhondas

• View Profile
If you could make copies of the ones missing from the sohc4 site...#'s 1,2,3,5,12,17,20,24,27 .....it would be nice to share them with those guys also.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I can make copies to mail to someone in the club who has the time to do the sharing. It just can't be me.

On another note, it would be nice if someone in the club could liason with sohc4 club so we could develop some sort of sharing relationship or whatever such a volunteer would like to persue.

ashimotok0

• View Profile
Hi Steve,

Please see

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?board=2.0

I could have them scanned if you let me know the postage costs to the UK please.

cheers Ash D

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Ash,

i can copy and mail you the full set to you, no charge.

If you feel you must remit something, you can contribute to my late November 2010 request for 2011 webserver fees.

After you get them scanned, perhaps you can share them with sohc4, but also provide the scanned forms to be loaded in our website......... ?

If you are able to help in some capacity, you are welcome to do so, we can figure it out, i am sure.

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Steve
On the new Forum I have added Board named "Original Printed Material". I saw the need for it as soon as I started to review posts to be migrated.

It is my hope that contributions such as these rare Honda Service Bulletins can be added in some semblence of order so eveyone can benefit from the information.

We will have to ensure that printed material uploaded respects the copyright terms, if indeed there are any.
[size=

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
We need someone knowledgeable about copyright terms to address this concern. i know nothing about copyright issues. i know alot of clubs out there copy and post factory literature, in fact we have some on our website. In fact, our "sister" club, sohc4 has exact duplicates of these factory S.B.'s. I have heard both ways, "no problem" and i have heard Honda went after people, specifically the fellow in OZ who used to reproduce side cover badges. steve

Riccardo

• View Profile
Hi Steve,

send me please the scan copy of bullettins, i'll provide to share those to other asking members, by email.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Riccardo
Riccardo
Your Italian friend.
737/940 Restored
1081/1362 Preserved
1256/665 Restored - ex Owner: Chris R.
10253/10315 (K0) Next project
1969 - Kawasaki H1 Mach III low ign cover - Restored
1969 - Kawasaki H1 Mach III high ign cover - Restored
1971 - Kawasaki H1A - Restored
1973 - Kawasaki H1D - Preserved
1973 - Kawasaki Z1 Blackhead - Restored
1971 - Norton Commando SS - Preserved
1978 - Honda CBX - Unmolested Museum Quality
1988 - Honda CB 400SS - Unmolested
1997 - BMW R80 GS Basic - blue frame - Museum Quality
2007 - BMW HP2 Megamoto - blue frame - New

tomcourtney

• View Profile
Hi Steve, Just send me the originals Thanks, You can keep the copies. I Give you my word i will not share them with anyone   ;D ;D ;D ;D   TC
I sold my first Sandcast and regretted it till I bought it back 6958/7149, its taken a few years to get a couple more 6946/7169, and 6970/E6956

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Oh, that cute 'lil Tommie. He was such a doll at VMD !!! Ya gotta love 'im !!!!

Riccardo, my offer was for someone to get them electronically posted on the site. Appears we need a member with some copyright experience to address the concern made by Wayne.

ashimotok0

• View Profile
Thanks Steve,

It may be cheaper for you to post to a USA member, if they are prepared to scan but the offer is still there if you want me to do it. I was going to contribute to site anyway in 2010, as I visit this site now.

Steve from the UK is an administrator on the SOHC4 website - I will ask him how they address Copyright, as they not only have most of the Service Bulletins on there but also tons and tons of Service Manual scans.

Best regards,

Ash D

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Rivers
I can get the scanned as well and post em up
KP   ;D ;D
Yabba Dabba KP