Honda CB750 Sandcast

Exhaust and 3 Baffles Lotus Root

kp · 6 · 954

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi all, Need some help finding an early LR exhaust pipe (left side #2 lower) and 3 LR baffles. No major issue with some repairs but would like a reasonable pipe. Hope someone can help
Thanks KP
Yabba Dabba KP

acruz

• View Profile
Hi Kp, can you post pictures of the baffles and the lotus root?   
thanks
aRnold

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry about delay
Picture of Baffle and inner rear of the LR exhaust. The LR exhaust has no baffling at the rear as for later no number and HM300 exhausts. I'm told numbers 1 and 2 exhausts rust out earlier due to parking the bike on the side stand, although I don't understand why all pipes wouldn't rust out for this reason Something to do with the location of the drain hole.
Yabba Dabba KP

danyo

• View Profile
Steve Hoy from Hoy Vintage Cycles was able to buy one LR baffle from Vick World few years ago. IIRC it was NOS baffle. Maybe try to contact Vic and see if he has more and can help you. Worth to try I think.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for the suggestion I've tried all my usual contacts. A later baffle will fit but I'm looking to make up a set of original LR exhausts
Yabba Dabba KP

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for the replies. I've been able to buy 2 baffles so now need only 1 LR  baffle  to make up the set. Anyone have one even if it's a bit crappy, I'm happy to buy
Thanks again
Yabba Dabba KP