Honda CB750 Sandcast

Chat Room?

Wayne · 4 · 5366

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Our BB has an add on where I could add a chat room feature. It would be another tab along the top that would take you into a "chat room" I'm not sure if it has private chat or not as I haven't installed it in a while. It is however a good feature of members want to discuss issues "live" in one common forum. Some boards similar to ours schedule a daily, weekly or monthly time to discuss issues, events etc. Let me know if you think it would get used or if there is interest. I can install it any time...it's free and free is always good.  :)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:36:11 pm by Wayne »
[size=

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I put the Chat up. When you log in, just log ginto the "Public" room for now. That way people will be in the same place until we get used to the functions. I don't even know that we need multiple rooms. If not, I think I can modify the Chat to hide them. Enjoy!
[size=

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Has anyone used the chat room ?

I know it's very near Summer (for alot of us) Yay!!!!

I think it would be really neat this winter if we could routinely get together as many as possible of us for a chat.

If someone could plan to organize our first chat, that would be grand !!!!!!!!!!!!!