Honda CB750 Sandcast

Sandcast on Sale on Ebay

Joe K · 20 · 5729

cb7504

• View Profile

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't know why but there's just something about that auction/bike not sitting right with me. Even when you look at the Q&A's everything is too perfect. Too me the seller is too "slick". Maybe I'm wrong and I hope for the buyer it's everything the seller says it is. If the seller is a member here forgive my uneasiness, I'm just a real careful buyer when it comes to Ebay.

Hopefully the new owner will become a member here if they are not already registered.
[size=

cb7504

• View Profile
Wayne:
          I am also thinking along the same lines as you are on this bike. I looked the bike over pretty good from the pictures and noticed a few things that just did not seem right. Who ever was the winning bidder was I hope they come forward and let us all know the particulars on the bike. Marty K. 

markb

• View Profile
The selling price makes me feel good about what my 5383 would be worth although mine's not original so that should make it worth less (not worthless).  I agree it would be nice to learn more about this one.
Mark
Mark B
1969 CB750 sandcast #97 restored - Sold Restoration thread link
1969 CB750 sandcaxt #576 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #1553 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #1990 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #5383 restored - Sold Restoration thread link
1970 CB750 K0 restored - Sold
2010 H-D Tri Glide Ultra Classic (Huh?)

Joe K

• View Profile
I spoke to the seller and am convinced everything was legitimate on the bike.  He sold it to somebody in Minnesota who has a complete collection now from 1969 to 1978.  Must be nice.  He told me that Ebay does not allow adding any more photo's to the auction once there is a bid on the bike.  I think if he was able to get some better photo's of the bike he may have been able to sell it for closer to the $20,000 price, which I thought it was worth.  It seems that the only things it needed was new meter boards and some foam added to the seat above the original red foam.

Joe K.