Honda CB750 Sandcast

Rear Winker Stays (mounts)

Wayne · 5 · 2396

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Getting all the stuff together that I will need when the frame goes for blasting and paint. I remembered that one of my rear winker stays had a broken tab on it and they were both bent. When I went looking for a replacement set I cannot find any that look like mine. Even the parts book shows like images 2 and 3. The one's I took off the bike are image 1. Replacemets I have found from Ebay and Yamiya are images 2 and 3. Was the bike simply fitted with the incorrect stays at some point in it's life and 2 and 3 are correct? Thanks!

[size=

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Hi Wayne, if you surf ebay long enough, you'll find the blinker stays as pictured in 2 & 3.  At least a year ago, when i was replacing rubber parts on 2157, these parts were available through Honda.

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks Steve. So I assume from your answer mine are the wrong parts? Just wanted to make sure I didn't have different or earlier style units and wind up throwing them away.
[size=

cb7504

• View Profile
Wayne:
         The rear winker stay your showing in picture #1 looks to be the one used on the early 70's Honda 350 series motorcycles. Picture #2  and 3 are the correct winker stays for the CB750's. Marty K.

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks Marty. I'll add the stays to my "shopping list"!
[size=