Honda CB750 Sandcast

Sandcast and K0 Face Plates Speedo & Tacho

kp · 39 · 18889

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fellas,
I contacted this guy to ask about a discount and postal cost. He came back to me and said he would do these for $100 posted free worldwide. The catch is you contact him and say you are a member here and he will do a deal. I don't know what these are like but they do look great and are a whole lot cheaper than what I've seen. Anyway here is the ebay link. If you want the sellers email address, send me an email as I don't want to post it here.  8) KP
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140481933741&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT
Yabba Dabba KP

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
    • Buy High Quality CB750 gauge parts online!
Thank you guys.

In addition, I offer a full refund on return if you are not happy with the faces. Under condition that you return the faces within a week in undamaged condition.

The offer for free shipping is only valid if you buy the faces directly from me, to avoid ebay charges.

The first set is already sold via this forum! There is a limited number of sets available.

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lecram
They look great and thanks for offering us the deal. It would be nice to hear feedback from one of our members that purchased these. I need to restore my gauges and faceplates are on the list! How limited are these going to be?
[size=

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
Lecram
They look great and thanks for offering us the deal. It would be nice to hear feedback from one of our members that purchased these. I need to restore my gauges and faceplates are on the list! How limited are these going to be?

I ordered 20 sets of each (K0, K1, K2 both miles and kilometers). There is a lot of interest in the faces. The K0 faces are already in and available for delivery, the K1 and K2 faces are expected within three weeks.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 06:26:38 pm by Lecram »

1941wld

• View Profile
Thanks KP for this vendor.
You're "the man".
By the way.
Push Juice here in the United States is referred to as fuel and sometime gas.
Gas is one of the "Phases of Matter"

Flatulence is the expulsion through the rectum of a mixture of gases that are byproducts of the digestion process of mammals and other animals. The mixture of gases is known as flatus in medical speak, informally as a fart, or simply (in American English) gas, and is expelled from the rectum in a process colloquially referred to as "passing gas", "breaking wind" or "farting". Flatus is brought to the rectum by the same peristaltic process which causes feces to descend from the large intestine. The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and occasionally by the closed buttocks.

Both fuel and gas are combustible thus the misnomer.

1941wld

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Funny stuff 1941WLD! Fuel, Gas, Petrol. Call it will what you will. It all boils down to the same thing....

[size=

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
Hi guys,

it is not that I want to put you under pressure, but I am selling the faces much faster than expected. I have sold more than 10 sets in a few days and some have already sent me a message that they want to buy. I have only a few MPH sets left. (I have enough for KM/H)

As I already have mentioned: I produced a limited number of sets as I didn't know the exact demand. Producing a new series is not certain.

Thanks to all of you who has trusted me and bought one or more sets.

Thanks,

Marcel

Also for this topic, some pics:

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
Hi Guys,

I will bring the faces to the post office today. The expected shipping time is about two weeks.

Important info!

On the front surface and the back side of the faces is a protective film. You need to peel of the film VERY GENTLY to avoid scratches. NEVER use a sharp or hard object. Your finger nail works well, but always do it gently.

This how you receive them and how to peel of the film:

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks KP for this vendor.
You're "the man".
By the way.
Push Juice here in the United States is referred to as fuel and sometime gas.
Gas is one of the "Phases of Matter"

Flatulence is the expulsion through the rectum of a mixture of gases that are byproducts of the digestion process of mammals and other animals. The mixture of gases is known as flatus in medical speak, informally as a fart, or simply (in American English) gas, and is expelled from the rectum in a process colloquially referred to as "passing gas", "breaking wind" or "farting". Flatus is brought to the rectum by the same peristaltic process which causes feces to descend from the large intestine. The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and occasionally by the closed buttocks.

Both fuel and gas are combustible thus the misnomer.

1941wld

Nar, my handbrake could power a gas turbine with her flatulence hee hee hee, snicker  ;D KP
Yabba Dabba KP

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I just ordered a set of these faces for my 69 K0 diecast. It's one of the few items that isn't the best on this bike so this will make it look much nicer KP
Yabba Dabba KP

Riccardo

• View Profile
Hi,

also I have a set in order.

I'll return with my comments.
Riccardo
Your Italian friend.
737/940 Restored
1081/1362 Preserved
1256/665 Restored - ex Owner: Chris R.
10253/10315 (K0) Next project
1969 - Kawasaki H1 Mach III low ign cover - Restored
1969 - Kawasaki H1 Mach III high ign cover - Restored
1971 - Kawasaki H1A - Restored
1973 - Kawasaki H1D - Preserved
1973 - Kawasaki Z1 Blackhead - Restored
1971 - Norton Commando SS - Preserved
1978 - Honda CBX - Unmolested Museum Quality
1988 - Honda CB 400SS - Unmolested
1997 - BMW R80 GS Basic - blue frame - Museum Quality
2007 - BMW HP2 Megamoto - blue frame - New

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
I just ordered a set of these faces for my 69 K0 diecast. It's one of the few items that isn't the best on this bike so this will make it look much nicer KP

Your faces are underway, just brought them to the post office.

And your faces as well, Riccardo. I have send them with registred mail.

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
Hi all,

I have setup my own website. It is only the first version, 0.2 actually. Complete with webshop and guestbook and Paypal connection.

http://www.cb750faces.com

What do ya think?

Marcel