Honda CB750 Sandcast

!!!! VMD 2009 DVD by Ray Bayless is complete !!!!

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
OK !!!!!  

Hey guys, the moment we've been waiting for !!!!   ;D

Ray Bayless has finished the DVD of the 2009 AMA VMD Classic Club where WE got to represent the CB750 sandcast/K0 motorcycle under the banner of OUR club !   ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have viewed the approximately 10 minute sample clip of Ray's DVD and let me say it is PROFESSIONAL & VERY WELL DONE.  The lighting and sound are outstanding !!!!

For those who want to watch again the presentations by Bob Hansen and Bob Jameson, here is your chance !  For those not fortunate to have attended the presentation, here is your chance !  These two men together WAS a historical event.

Ray is only asking $10 postage paid for the approximately 65 minute long DVD.  Overseas buyers will need to contact Ray for postage rate.  Ray can be contacted at rrb50fly@aol.com  

Click on this link to view the 10 minute clip !!!!  

http://s768.photobucket.com/albums/xx325/sign4times/TEMP/?action=view&current=bobs_sampler.mp4

THANK YOU RAY, FOR MAKING THIS DVD AVAILABLE TO US !!!!   WHAT A GREAT JOB !!!!

myhondas

• View Profile
So Just a quick update..... I have touched up some things and fixed some transitions and I am burning the NTSC version now to be followed by the PAL version. I am going to make it so that it is a autoplay DVD. If for any reason, it does not start automatically when inserted, just press play on your computer or DVD player. I should have everything ready to start shipping by the middle or end of this week. I will check with postal and other means to see what the shipping costs will be to various countries and non-lower 48 states, IE Canada, Hawaii, Alaska. Once I have that info I will contact those that have requested a copy and post it on the board here.
I have just finished watching the final production and I am very very happy with the way it has turned out. I think you will all like it.
Will keep everyone posted on progress.

So....Shipping has started. Here are the costs.....

OK....here it is.... Looks like most european and asian areas will add about a $1.50 USD to the cost for shipping and Canada will add about $0.60 to it.  So the International cost will be $11.50 USD, Canada will be $10.60 USD.

I will use my paypal account for those that wish to pay that way.  rrb50fly@aol.com
or for checks....or money orders...etc.

Mail address is  Ray Bayless
4100 Mayfield Rd.
South Euclid, Ohio 44121
216-297-2977
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 10:38:51 am by myhondas »

myhondas

• View Profile
Those that have ordered, please let me know when you receive your DVD. I would like to track the amount of time it takes to get it to you especially during this time of the year. I am keeping track of ship dates.  thanks    ray