Honda CB750 Sandcast

DVD of 2009 AMA VMD Classic Club now available !

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
OK !!!!!  

Hey guys, the moment we've been waiting for !!!!   ;D

Ray Bayless has finished the DVD of the 2009 AMA VMD Classic Club where WE got to represent the CB750 sandcast/K0 motorcycle under the banner of OUR club !   ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have viewed the approximately 10 minute sample clip of Ray's DVD and let me say it is PROFESSIONAL & VERY WELL DONE.  The lighting and sound are outstanding !!!!

For those who want to watch again the presentations by Bob Hansen and Bob Jameson, here is your chance !  For those not fortunate to have attended the presentation, here is your chance !  These two men together WAS a historical event.

Ray is only asking $10 postage paid for the approximately 65 minute long DVD.  Overseas buyers will need to contact Ray for postage rate.  Ray can be contacted at rrb50fly@aol.com  

Click on this link to view the 10 minute clip !!!!  

http://s768.photobucket.com/albums/xx325/sign4times/TEMP/?action=view&current=bobs_sampler.mp4

THANK YOU RAY, FOR MAKING THIS DVD AVAILABLE TO US !!!!   WHAT A GREAT JOB !!!!

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I just viewed Ray's DVD of Bob Hansen, Bob Jameson & Mark McGrew.

It is excellent, very well done !  Was great to watch/listen, there is alot i forgot and enjoyed hearing again as well as hearng what i missed.

This DVD is a great first hand commentary by the men who had MUCH import to Sochiro Honda's decision in 1967 to manufacture a transverse Four as well as their direct in involvement during the testing and development of the machine.

These DVD's would be of interest to ANY sohc CB750 efficienado.   ;D