Honda CB750 Sandcast

Factory Printed Matter

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I've been considering member desire for seeing factory parts/service manuals/bulletins on the website.

I've spoke to three fellow members about the subject.

After consideration of having such information on the website, i feel i cannot assume any liablity for having factory parts/service manuals/bulletins on the website.

Please understand, it's not because i don't want to see the information on the website.  

It's because i don't want to be liable for any legal action Honda could take if they found factory parts/service manuals/bulletins on the website.

Honda has a clear history of taking legal action against people Honda feels are using improperly what Honda considers their property.  

My decision is not about this website being "my" website.  It's about if Honda did take action, they would quickly know my name is attatched to the contract with Start Logic webserver and Honda would be contacting me.

A simple web search reveals numerous links to all sorts of factory information.  Should be no problem for any one so motivated to access this information on line, but not this website.

My offer stands to anyone needing information, i am happy to copy factory parts/service manuals/bulletins for the cost of copying/mailing.