Honda CB750 Sandcast

Newby

gane · 8 · 2803

gane

• View Profile
Gents, Provided I am accepted, I go by Gane,,  I am an avid motorcyclist, and a "sandcast" owner, My reason for "joining" is to garner knowlege of this particular M/C..  More exactly, what is "correct".. I'm a "tech" and have been working at multi-line dealerships since 1976.  I hold certs for honda, kaw,suz,yam,polaris. &ase. Mostly I just keep my trap shut, Tho every once in a while experiance  or insight on a particular problem may be useful, I'm  happy to help if i can, G

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard gane. No worries about being accepted, you already own a sandcast. The group here is great and they have a lot of knowledge about these bikes although I will admit it seems we learn something new about them quite regularly. I have learned a heck of a lot since I acquired 576. It has been a bitquiet here as of late but it will pick up again so be patient.
[size=

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome Gane. Yes you are indeed welcome and given you work in the industry I'm sure you will have some great ideas and good information to share. Sounds like you would have done your early years playing with the SOHC four and Zeeeeeeee1s. Wayne is right it's been a little quiet here of late. Seems the boys are all out riding their mounts.  ;D KP
Yabba Dabba KP

cb7504

• View Profile
Gane:
       Welcome to the group, always nice to have new members. You will find here a great bunch of guys who enjoy motorcycles with the best of them. Sharing knowledge on the forum is free flowing and in great abundance. With your back ground of the inner workings various motorcycle makes would be a very nice asset to the membership. Marty K. 

Riccardo

• View Profile
Welcome gane, we are happy of your presence in our group!!! :)
Riccardo
Your Italian friend.
737/940 Restored
1081/1362 Preserved
1256/665 Restored - ex Owner: Chris R.
10253/10315 (K0) Next project
1969 - Kawasaki H1 Mach III low ign cover - Restored
1969 - Kawasaki H1 Mach III high ign cover - Restored
1971 - Kawasaki H1A - Restored
1973 - Kawasaki H1D - Preserved
1973 - Kawasaki Z1 Blackhead - Restored
1971 - Norton Commando SS - Preserved
1978 - Honda CBX - Unmolested Museum Quality
1988 - Honda CB 400SS - Unmolested
1997 - BMW R80 GS Basic - blue frame - Museum Quality
2007 - BMW HP2 Megamoto - blue frame - New

gane

• View Profile
Gents, Thanks for the welcome..KP you are correct sir... as well as the 1400 bike, I have a K-6 which I bought  new, & has seen a couple mods, and a KZ1000 A1 which I  consider a "period piece".G

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Gane I also have a few Kawasaki's (Z1s) so that's cool KP
Yabba Dabba KP