Honda CB750 Sandcast

Rear cover rubber guide?

cb750k0

• View Profile
I've got a new rearcase cover, mine was gone, and I've noticed there is supposed to be a rubber guide on one of those posts. It seems unavailable, so.... 2 things....
What could I use on there, a chunk of rubber hose or something? and, does it go on the post I'm pointing at? Thanks, It's an early diecast.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Early bikes don't have the rubber like the later bikes. I would try and get the correct K0 cover which are seen on eBay from time to time KP
Yabba Dabba KP

cb750k0

• View Profile
Thanks KP. I wondering though, how did you find this part? on an Australian eBay, from an Italian seller? Do I need to set some preferences different on my eBay to see more stuff from around the world? Thanks, John.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This is on Italian eBay. You would need to change your search criteria to "any country" and then ask him if ke will sell to you KP
Yabba Dabba KP

cb750k0

• View Profile

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
    • Buy High Quality CB750 gauge parts online!
If he doesn't want to sell it you, I can buy it for you, put it in an envelope and send it to your mail address. I live in Holland.

cb750k0

• View Profile
Thanks, I've messaged him, but have not heard back yet, to ask if he would ship to Canada. I may take you up on that offer! Thanks, John.