Honda CB750 Sandcast

Parts Manuals

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Is there a Parts Manual for the so-called "K0" ?

That is, after the early Parts Manuals printed before September 1969, that have no superceded p.n.'s or new p.n.'s due to recalls - what was the date of the next printing of Parts Manuals ?

Is there a Manual that would have a print date, say for example, Feb or May, 1970, that would show changes starting to take place between the sandcast bikes and the pressure cast bikes ?

Does anybody know the earliest print date of the K1 manual? Maybe the earliest printing is like the one i have ? "1st Ed. Published February 71." Seems kind of unlikely & late for a 1st printing, since the K1 began production around June or July 1970.

Reason, i ask - would be nice to note the various changes at VIN breaks between the "sandcast" manual, the "K0" manual & the K1 manual.

And again, i realize for a number of reasons, cannot usethe Parts Manual as an accurate nor exclusive reference. But, to some degree, we all use it as a reference.

City Boy

• View Profile
Hi gang.I have a 2nd edition parts manual with a publication date of '70  10 on back cover.It covers K, K0, and K1 models and shows original #'s and supercedes though it only refers to CB750K and CB750K1 on front cover.Does this help?

honda mec

• View Profile
When I picked up some parts from Yamiya some time back, Oe showed me around his modest shop located upstairs from the store. Not so modest was his parts manual which had an incredible amount of notes on almost every page. He knows quite well what parts came on what VINs. If we could get a copy of his parts manual we could benefit from years of insight.