Honda CB750 Sandcast

key blank

jphprec

• View Profile
any suggestions on where to find a key blank so i can have an extra key made for my 70 , my local locksmith cannot seem to find one but will cut it for me if i do. thanks Jim

jphprec

• View Profile
thanks for the info, just checked their site.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Mark used to be able to supply quite a few  of the plug type key numbers, i believe his supply has diminished some, but still a great source at great prices. 

There are a couple vendors of these plug type keys on ebay.  I was able to source one a few months ago, but they are more expensive than Mark's prices were a while ago.

vnz00

• View Profile
Mark still has good stock and still seems to find stock of the plug keys- might mean waiting a little. 
If you type in the txxxx key number into eBay search engine and use the include title and description option, this will find the key in the key number list the seller puts in their description.

Marks prices are up to $35 for a plug key and less for regular t series keys. His shipping prices are very good too.

Hope this helps.
Regards, Steven.

jphprec

• View Profile
thanks for all the info i ordered the key blank today and yes still $35.00 plus $1.00 shipping.   jim