Honda CB750 Sandcast

Scammed Again

kp · 5 · 1408

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/300731689157?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_922

Take a note of this seller and go to the eBay site and not the early manual this tossed had for sale. Well I was the unlucky winner and paid good money for this manual. What I received was totally different to what was listed and photographed
This scum bag substituted the one pictured for a 1970 K1 manual with the K1 being clearly evident. The manual I received bears little resemblance to what I received.
Yabba Dabba KP

kmb69

• View Profile
Hate to hear that KP. Looks like he sold the real one back in June for less money. Maybe a scam as well but the buyer left him good feedback.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221030460615

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yep. I remember that auction I was 2nd highest. Probably right Anyway I'll let him know he is on this board They hate being publically exposed
Seller's name is deeplit everybody
KP
Yabba Dabba KP

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well fellas. I won a Pay Pal decision and got my money back. Now get this. I WAS NOT required to return the item BUT I offered to send the manual back to the seller provided he paid the return postage UP FRONT.
Here is the reply I received from the c#*head   :o
"Hi Will be HAPPY TO DO SO WHEN i RECEIVE THE MANUAL BACK. THANKS"  :-\
Can you believe the arrogance of this guy.  ::)
Needless to say the manual will remain on my desk for as long as it takes   ;D
Anyone want a 7/70 manual ;)
Yabba Dabba KP

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well done KP! In my experience with scammers and idiots on Ebay, Ebay/PayPal are usually very fair to the victim of fraud whilst teaching the scammer a bit of a lesson!
[size=