Honda CB750 Sandcast

Sandcast Engine 4252 On ebay

vnz00 · 4 · 1491

sandydogg

• View Profile
i don't know who won the motor but i offered the seller (listing said no shipping) i think $1400 shipped and he said "ok" but when i asked for pics of primary sprocket area to see if it had chain damage, he never wrote back...  ::)

chrisnoel

• View Profile
I think lots of sellers just don't include enough information then get discouraged by too many questions asked by bidders.  If they would enable the auction to track Q & A's this would probably boost their auctions final bid price.  No answer to me will often times keep me from bidding at all as in the case when I asked about the PAT number on those double logo mirrors sold recently.  I wouldn't have won them but every bid potentially raises the final auction price.  No answer during the auction and I wonder what is being hidden or how cooperative the seller will be if I win.  Last thing I want is some cranky old fart ignoring my questions like, "Why hasn't me item been shipped in over a month?".

Looks like someone got a deal on a two hole hub and wheel recently for $100.00.  I was wondering if that was a rolled edge rim included?  What a bargain that would be!