CB FOR SALE
0 (0%)
CB 750 SAND CAST
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

mickey

• View Profile
Dear members

On the following weeks I will be listing  my CB 750 Sand Cast Engine for sale on  Craig List & Ebay.

I am the second owner and I do have all the documents, original Bill of Sale from the Honda Dealer, title, Original Manual from the bike ,  two original keys etc..

The bike has 53,000 on the clock and i still riding on Sundays with not problems at all.

Certainly, some parts has been replaced throughout the year, Exhaust is marked HM 300, tires,  left coil, bulbs and some other common parts  but, most of the bike still original.

The original paint is faded, the chrome is worn and the original duck seat is mushy. Everythig works perfectly, actually i am running on a K1 carburatos but, I still have the original 4x4 carburatos with a broken choke arm. There is  3 small fins broken underneth the jugs. The front cut fender has a little scratch for the past. Nothing serious that can not be fixex easily.
As you know, this bike has been chosen as bike of the Century  and the value will go up as the year go by. This bike  needs someone with enough funds and time  for a perfect restoration.

Please write me  with your additional questions, tomorrow i will take a lot of pictures and place on a free web site

mickeycargo@yahoo.com

Thanks for you time

Mickey

« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 06:22:22 pm by mickey »

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks Mickey. You can post your pictures right here in the thread. Just Click on "Additional Options" under the text window and you can add up to 10 images. Try to keep them at a max of 700 pixels wide if you can. Good luck with your sale!
[size=

mickey

• View Profile
Dear Friends

Attach fin a link of Picasa so, you can check several pictures take from the Bike

https://picasaweb.google.com/113879291210615685698/October152012#

Just to clarify:
Air Box is cracked but it has been fixed with epoxy
Plastic Chain guard is cracked and there is a part missing
The bike fell on low speed on the right side and scratch both front cut fender and fluid break cap
The previous owner never told me what exactly happen but it seems to me something fell on the right side  of the bike scratching the tank,  as well as breaking a left top side of the engine  head . It  has been welded  and need a better finishing
The Oil plastic cover has a crack on the bottom which has been glued with epoxy.
The original duck seat tail has the foam dried and need to be replaced.
The right side of the engine has some fins broken
One mirror is not original
Please check the pictures which shows everything lists. The bike has most of the  originals parts except exhaust, tires, battery and some bolts.
The engine still unopened with lots of compression. Like I stated I still riding this bike every Sunday and it never fails
I do have the original Manual, 2 keys which is not pictured
Also I do have the original carburetor 4 in 4 with broken choke arm and it need complete overhaul

Please let me know your comments, any cash offers will be considered

Thanks for your time

Mickey
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:17:30 pm by mickey »

vnz00

• View Profile
Hi Mickey, looks like the link is not working...
Please let us know when it is.  Thanks, Steven.

mickey

• View Profile

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
    • Buy High Quality CB750 gauge parts online!
Great bike.

The tacho has been replaced as well. It has a diecast drive body.

mickey

• View Profile
Dear members

Please be advised the bike has been sold on Ebay

many thanks for all the 400 watchers that followed this  auction to the end

Mickey