Honda CB750 Sandcast

Exhaust

kmb69

• View Profile
Haven't bought any of these YET. But, I have often wondered if these are the guys making Yamiya's No No pipes. Shipping from Vietnam is pretty high at $649.99. The last set of No No pipes I bought from Yamiya cost $342.25 for shipping to Texas but they arrived in 2 days and were professionally packed. Considering the "Sale" price they are currently listing on eBay, total with shipping is about $489.75 cheaper than Yamiya No No's. I have purchased two of their front fenders. The 1st one was pretty rough. The 2nd one was much better - pretty decent in fact. It took about a month for shipping on each of the fenders. That's a lot of time for the shipping gorillas to play basketball with a $2k set of pipes. Makes me nervous. Keith

vnz00

• View Profile
yep tough call to make even if they were making the Yamiya repops.
even if it were cheaper to buy them from the manufacturer, they really would need to pack it well to be in transit for that long.  even if insured, making a claim etc, would it be worth paying the extra and buying straight from yamiya for peace of mind?
I know Yamiya have been known to have sales on these pipes - I bought a set over a year ago now when they were on sale.  Maybe they would consider a group buy discount for a similar price?

hondasan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Having spoken to David Silver last weekend, it would indeed appaer to be fact that HM300's are NLA from Honda. I guess the ultimate test would be to try and order a set from a Honda dealer, if you can find one that is even vaguely interested in trying to get you a set!

Chris R.
Chris R.
302/338

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
The Viet Namese exhaust appear highly polished chrome.  Ditto exh.shields.  The baffles appear chromed...  and not original looking.