Honda CB750 Sandcast

Forum Usage and Guidelines

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I apologize for being so absolutely remiss for not posting guidelines until now...  Long overdue I am.

Simple guidelines for posting on SOOC Discussion Board.

1.  Park your ego at the door.

2.  If you have something provacative, insulting, derogatory or disrespectful to say in general or to anybody, about anything, DO NOT POST IT HERE.

3.  We are here to help and support each other as enthusiasts; there are few of us seriously affected with A.S.S. (anal sandcast syndrome.)  How we post and what we post should be considered the very same as an eye to eye, face to face conversation.

4.  Posts should be limited to sandcast and K0 only; exception to "General Discussion."

5.  Non-sandcast/K0, motorcycle related only, threads may be posted in "General Discussion."

6.  We have members worldwide !  Be sensitive to and understanding of langauge and cultural factors.

7.  Posts or threads not following these guidelines will be deleted without notice.

8.  Rule 66; don't take ourselves too seriously.  Humor is very good.  I've been given playful jest; I enjoy a good time.

A number of us have gotten to know each other fairly well.  Those of us who have taken the time and effort to help each other such as share experience, contribute to the website, share or manufacture parts, we are brothers in common interest to benefit each other.