Honda CB750 Sandcast

Sandcast in Curitiba - Brazil

Marcello Tha

• View Profile
Hi everybody. My name is Marcello Malucelli Tha', i live at Curitiba, South of Brazil, and i am a proudly owner of the CB750K engine CB750E-1007083 and frame CB750-1006457, candy ruby red late Sandcast. This motorcycle is in Brazil since 1969, imported from USA in 1969 and is the only one Sandcast in my country. The first official import from honda , CB750K2 model, arrived in Brazil in 1972. I am, purchasing parts around the world and starting a full restoration for making this sandcast 100% original, and certainly will need extra informations from the members. I am using all the informations available at the forum and Honda parts Cataloques.. The last part that i needed was the owners manual. I bought a original owners manual on Ebay, but some pages and the cover are destroyed and need to be replaced.
Where can i find a reprint of the original owners manual (late sandcast 09/69) for download?

Sorry about my poor english.

Thanks.

Marcello
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 08:59:54 pm by Marcello Tha »

cb7504

• View Profile
Marcello i was looking at the site's map locator a few days ago and saw a member (you) from Southern Brazil. How interesting to have a sandcast so far south, post some pictures if you can. Welcome to the web site and enjoy all the information available here. Marty K.

Marcello Tha

• View Profile
Marcello i was looking at the site's map locator a few days ago and saw a member (you) from Southern Brazil. How interesting to have a sandcast so far south, post some pictures if you can. Welcome to the web site and enjoy all the information available here. Marty K.
Dear Marty K.
I am in vacation now, returning at home i will post some pictures.

Thank you very much.

Marcello

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Prospect

• View Profile
Welcome.  How did you find the motorcycle?  Do you know much about who ownded it?
Vin 256/106