Honda CB750 Sandcast

second attempt at a rip off

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Second time these have been listed and I'm thinking the seller knows better.  Probably pulled them from an early 70's 360 twin.   Frequent flyer on the scamers thread?  You be the judge.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221196615260?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
These are the later Honda mirrors that have the mount in the centre I think Yamiya were carrying these for as while. But you are correct; this seller is a little lose with his descriptions
Yabba Dabba KP

UK Pete

• View Profile
When you say later mirrors, they are only for 69/70 bikes arn't they, the K1 onwards don't have the acorn nut,
i suppose just not correct for early sandcast
Pete

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Honda produced several variations with acorn nut and there is a thread on this somewhere. The original mirrors were never mounted in the centre of the backing plate whereas these are mounted approximately in the centre of the backing plate thus they are incorrect for K0 application. I have seen this type being sold in recent times and some have been in Honda bags (whether they are Honda is another question) Early Honda mirrors have a patent logo and Honda logo but the later genuine parts mirror was minus the patent logo. These have no logo Hope that helps
Yabba Dabba KP