Honda CB750 Sandcast

Side covers

UK Pete

• View Profile
Has anyone bought these side panels from Z1900 PARTS, if so are they any good, and do they have the tabs inside for the wire mesh to be fixed on?
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Z1900-PARTS/_i.html?_nkw=cb750+k0&submit=Search&_sid=31519651

cb7504

• View Profile
UK Pete the pictures show the tabs are present that hold the screen in place. As for quality i don't know as i have not bought anything from them. Marty K.

UK Pete

• View Profile
Yes Your right marty, now i look closer i can see the tabs,my eyes are not what they used to be, anyway as they have tabs this makes me wonder if they are the same as supplied by Yamiya they are the same colour plastic, i bought mine from LPM in England but am slightly dissapointed they have no tabs, also the LPM have a sort of soft oily plastic which i think might have issues with paint adhering properly
Pete

steff750

• THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile
have a sort of soft oily plastic which i think might have issues with paint adhering properly

;) yes you have point there ,i have used these parts and paint does flake, but the real problem is the original plastic is brittle and will crack ,but not these they are very strong and flexible and a lot cheaper

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile