Honda CB750 Sandcast

Hamptons '69 Sandcast

cbarison

• View Profile
In 1998 I bought this beauty from some rich guy in the hamptons who did not know it was a sandcast, to be fair I did not know either at the time, I just loved the look of the bike. So for next 7 years I drove it all around Manhattan beating it up on the mean streets of NYC. These CB750 are amazing city bikes by the way. After doing a little investigation, I realized it was a rarer bike than I could've imagined, a sandcast engine was found!

In 2006 she was restored, with all original parts, some non-original cosmetic parts were replaced and in 2012 she was fully serviced by Honda Bob. The exhaust system is all original, the packing was fixed by Honda Bob and on both sides of the muffler there are some battery acid stains. One of the few flaws on this bike! The bike is now complete with original 1969 parts. The gauges were replaced and the mileage of 3,332 miles is not correct. I put at least that much on it riding around NYC.

My wife and I recently had a baby and I think I'm gonna have to put her up for sale. But before I go to ebay, which I am loathe to do, I'd like to see if I can find a home for her here.

cb7504

• View Profile
Can you post the engine and frame vin/serial numbers. Marty K.

cb7504

• View Profile
A quick look at the pictures show, early finnless oil filter cover, left hand horn, short petcock, rolled rear rim. Other things to mention, later mirrors, later front fender, later exhaust, later front brake reservoir cap and braided metal line, KM/H speedo. Marty K.