Honda CB750 Sandcast

786 photos.

gary · 10 · 2990

gary

• View Profile
Please comment on these photos , do the parts look correct to this bike . Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:38:51 pm by gary »

1941wld

• View Profile
Hi Gary,
The numbers on the frame look correct. The boss on the engine is sandcast (small boss) The stamped numbers look correct, but the "B" looks different. Maybe the font style is wrong.
The wires on right bar should be run inside the bar.
The right turn signal is incorrect. The left looks correct.
The bottom side of the gauges look different.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The numbers look fine but you will need to provide some better quality images and more of them Very hard to give you advice with limited photographs.
Yabba Dabba KP

cb7504

• View Profile
Gary:
      From the pictures posted the stamping's are Honda and look to be correct. The stamping done on the frame looks like the stamping die was not sitting square/flat on the neck by the looks of the "0" in CB750 as the lower part is missing. Side note: Right front turn signal looks to be from a Yamaha or maybe a Suzuki. As for the external wiring on the right handle bar switch, the lower switch housing probably has a notch cut into it so the wires could be externally routed. The gauge backing plates have been painted black. As for the rest of the bike more detailed pictures will be needed for a good critique. Marty K.     

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Gary has contacted me via email and I asked him for more photo's. I posted the ones he sent me on his thread for him. We''ll have to teach him how to use the functionality of the BB.
[size=

gary

• View Profile
Thanks Wayne for the help on the photo transfer, I borrowed my wife's camera and took some good pictures now I have to figure out the rest do you think she will be mad I dumped all of her flower and candle pictures .

gary

• View Profile
Will I need to find a right hand switch with or without a pointer ?  Thanks. Gary

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com

gary

• View Profile
thank you Steve that list is very helpful