Honda CB750 Sandcast

Yamiya has USA distributor

ashimotok0

• View Profile
Hi Chris,

The pipes are definitely Yamiya NoNo pipes as David has confirmed this. He is discounting them this month too.
He has given me prices on the complete Yamiya red foam seat. He says he can get a much cheaper one for PMC but it does not have red foam and I am not sure on the quality of the cover. I will PM the prices to you. I have asked him if we can get a further discount if I get several orders for the same parts list (seat, bolt kits, decals etc) but what he has quoted so far is far cheaper than direct import.
He says he will stock anything we want from the Yamiya/PMC stock list inc. seat covers and foams.

Are you going to Stafford BTW?  If so, it would be a good opportunity to pass on the large US cleaner I have for you. Looks like you may have a choice of two as I have an 'Ultrawave' one now too, that's going spare.

I got some more of the Reofos rubber softening stuff last week, which worked great for me. I think it may not have been too good when you tried it out  as the part needs immersion for quite a long time at 60-70 degC. Will post my findings but an inlet rubber is as soft and pliable today as it was when treated in 2010.

Cheers ..AshD

ashimotok0

• View Profile
Hi ash can you pm me any prices he has quoted please
pete

PM sent Pete
I had a telephone chat with David from Saisei-Europe earlier and he is ordering quite a few CB750K0 parts for me including a complete Yamiya seat etc.

I won't publish the prices he has quoted me but all I can say is that, combined with the general reduction recently from Yamiya, what was once getting on for a £1,000 seat .. Yes £1k  .. a few years back is now a very reasonable price. If anyone wants to know the prices with a view to adding to his order then  please PM me.

It's obviously a relatively new venture for David, selling CB750 parts / Honda parts but I can tell you after speaking with him that he sounds like one of the 'good guys'. He is trying to get as many orders from us to warrant a part container load for mid-October shipment, so if anyone else wants to order parts now then please go for it. The more he can order, then the cheaper the shipping will be to him. I think we should nurture people like him on here.

Cheers .. Ash