Honda CB750 Sandcast

cb750 sandcast roller's

cb7504 · 48 · 9260

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I wonder if police bid on these auctions ?  I guess it's one thing to advertise stolen property, it's another to sell stolen property.

CBman

• View Profile
Just after 6 hours we will know how much the new owner will loose. What is actual real value of these parts, $2000 ? So now, the highest bidder is loosing  $8000. Ohh, that hurts.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Steve,
I think it is time to put above mentioned bikes to our Vin directory, to our new BLACK list directory. What do you think?
John

John, at the risk of sounding ignorant, are any vins of this seller in the VinD or Registry?  Wayne looked and did not see these vins.

Did you find any of these vins in the website?  If so, please let Wayne know where you see them.

Bowswell

• View Profile
The party just start,look a nobody 0feedback bidder!!!they are 3 or 4 friend...last 4 hres
cb750 k4-06/74
cb750k4 01/74
cb350f 1973
cb400T 1978
vulcan meanstreak

tomcourtney

• View Profile
CB750-1002965 is listed in our vin directory as per my earlier post, with no name but says K1 engine fitted, a pic of this title is shown with the sellers parts and was the same vin number shown with the front end Steve bought and never received check his completed items.
I sold my first Sandcast and regretted it till I bought it back 6958/7149, its taken a few years to get a couple more 6946/7169, and 6970/E6956

tomcourtney

• View Profile
I am really annoyed that Ebay hasn't acted, now at $10600 this makes me sick in the guts to be sitting here watching someone get shafted by this guy. If he had not blocked me as a bidder I would have bid on this stuff and gone head to head with him.
I sold my first Sandcast and regretted it till I bought it back 6958/7149, its taken a few years to get a couple more 6946/7169, and 6970/E6956

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
CB750-1002965 is listed in our vin directory as per my earlier post, with no name but says K1 engine fitted, a pic of this title is shown with the sellers parts and was the same vin number shown with the front end Steve bought and never received check his completed items.

Tom, would you let Wayne know this.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I am really annoyed that Ebay hasn't acted, now at $10600 this makes me sick in the guts to be sitting here watching someone get shafted by this guy. If he had not blocked me as a bidder I would have bid on this stuff and gone head to head with him.

Hopefully, winning bidder is police.  We'll soon see if seller's account becomes inactive.

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Tom, would you let Wayne know this.

CB750-1002965 has been removed from the VIN directory. Thanks Tom.
[size=

CBman

• View Profile
Steve and Wayne,
no, these VINs are not in our VIN directory. But I had idea of making new black list of fake sandcasts to avoid all members:  Hey, these are fakes!!!  Only in evident cases like this one.
So if anybody in future want to buy it, he will know it would be not a good purchace.
John

cb7504

• View Profile
These two pieces of junk are back on ebay apparently ebay and law enforcement did not intervene on his last auction. Marty K.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Sgt.Pinback

• View Profile
How much ebay fees in USA on that?
Cheers, Uli (Leonberg, Germany)

UK Pete

• View Profile
i would recon he comes on here for his information and also to see what is said about him