Honda CB750 Sandcast

cb750 sandcast roller's

cb7504 · 48 · 9261

cb7504

• View Profile
ebay item number 121456975254 is a hoge poge of cb750 parts on cb750 frames.  If your interested in these roller's look them over carefully as they may not be exactly what is represented. Marty K.

kenhan

• View Profile
In my opinion neither the engines or frames or swingarms are SC-correct.
SC engines only has 2 bolts inside the chain sprocket "compartment", the shock brackets/gussets is short and thee was a special chaincase bracket on the swingarm. Most of you know all this, but I attach pictures for clarity.
/Ken
1969 CB750 Sandcast #5084 - running
1969 CB750 Sandcast #5128 - Running
1970 CB750 next project
1975 K2 (K3-5 donīt exist in Sweden) - Running
1981 Goldwing 1100 Interstate

cb7504

• View Profile
Ken what you stated is correct and there are alot more discrepancies on these rollers to reflect these are not true sandcast items. Who ever wins these two rollers will be disapointed to find out they are not true sandcast frames and related items. Marty K.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 11:28:20 am by cb7504 »

UK Pete

• View Profile
Very strange , quite a few items are correct, why the hell would someone mix all this stuff up,    + he has titles how do you get them to match dodgy frames, it all seems very odd
pete

kmb69

• View Profile
BUYER BEWARE!!! Another eBay CROOK.

Last year, I bought a set of K0 intake manifold rubbers from this guy - in the bag with Honda parts tags.
Parts arrived, in sealed bags, with counterfeit tags, USED, ROCK HARD, CHUNKS OF RUBBER MISSING.

cb7504

• View Profile
vin number 1001051 the third didgit 0, fourth didgit 1 and seventh didgit 1 are not Honda factory stampings. As for vin 1003239 it looks to be correct. Original 3239 was probably damaged in the past, neck with vin cut off and relocated to another later frame. Both frames have right hand horn brackets, should be left, swing arms are from a later model, shocks incorrect, handlebars incorrect, rear wheels incorrect, frames are both of a later model, calipers incorrect, battery box on one is incorrect, complete engines incorrect, one engine vin pad machined off, the other engine are not Honda stampings and both engines are die cast. The upper area of the front fork housings have been machined from k1 housings to look like sandcast and k0 front fork assemblies, gauges K0 OR SANDCAST ?. There are probably a few things i overlooked/missed, but i am sure you get the idea that these rollers are pretty much junk.  GOOD LUCK TO THE WINNER, YOUR GOING TO NEED IT. Marty K.  
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 06:53:00 pm by cb7504 »

tomcourtney

• View Profile
I should have looked here first this is the email I sent the seller

Dear alissa3346,

neither of these bikes is what you say it is Sandcast. both the frames look to have bad numbers and both are not sandcast frames the engines have bad numbers too and both look to be die cast too I have reported this to ebay looks to me that the 3xxx bike is or was an early K2 with the Two changed to a one and the other a K1 with changed numbers Sandcasts never had a frame id tag like the new ones you have and there is many other things that show these to not be genuine

With his reply to me

Dear z50jam,

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Report me? Some dumbass piece of shits opinion vs. the seller with clear US titles and reg in his name. The ball on you pal

Your blocked from bidding. Enjoy your life scumbag

- alissa3346

I sold my first Sandcast and regretted it till I bought it back 6958/7149, its taken a few years to get a couple more 6946/7169, and 6970/E6956

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
There's been a fair amount of conversation about these two shit piles; both on the DB and by non-SOOC members.  In fact, i reported them a few minutes ago.

This is the same seller that i won his auction for a complete 69 front end; then he said the front end was stolen from his driveway when he wnet into his house preparing to pack the front end off to me.

tomcourtney

• View Profile
Check the front fork sliders look to have been ground down to give the K0 shoulder.
one engine is late sprocket with a single bolt retainer and big rear engine breather with no numbers.

He can not accept paypal because it will throw off his income tax bracket with the IRS. What a Con Job

SO THE POOR BUGGER THAT WINDS UP WINNING THIS AUCTION IS GOING TO GET RIPPED OFF BIG TIME.
I sold my first Sandcast and regretted it till I bought it back 6958/7149, its taken a few years to get a couple more 6946/7169, and 6970/E6956

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I should have looked here first this is the email I sent the seller

Dear alissa3346,

neither of these bikes is what you say it is Sandcast. both the frames look to have bad numbers and both are not sandcast frames the engines have bad numbers too and both look to be die cast too I have reported this to ebay looks to me that the 3xxx bike is or was an early K2 with the Two changed to a one and the other a K1 with changed numbers Sandcasts never had a frame id tag like the new ones you have and there is many other things that show these to not be genuine

With his reply to me

Dear z50jam,

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Report me? Some dumbass piece of shits opinion vs. the seller with clear US titles and reg in his name. The ball on you pal

Your blocked from bidding. Enjoy your life scumbag

- alissa3346

Great job, Tom !

Clearly the seller does not realize just because he allegedly has a title, this makes actual vins legitimate.

tomcourtney

• View Profile
Steve he has early front forks back on now should call Providence, Rhode Island, Police dept he may have a title and reg paper but I think they could be funny numbers too.
They sure do not make the bikes "RIGHT" apart from a couple of speedo's and Tach's and two wrinkle tanks and two rhs sidecovers there will be thin pickings.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 12:03:46 am by tomcourtney »

cb7504

• View Profile
Tom upon closer review frame 3239 it does look to have had the first didgit modified to a one (1). Marty K.

tomcourtney

• View Profile
Yes thanks Marty, in the video of the 1xxx bike with the engine number ground off it looks that there is a tag stuck on top of the crankcases above the clutch at the back of the case?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 12:04:24 am by tomcourtney »