Honda CB750 Sandcast

Speedo/tacho unit CB450 Bomber / late CB72/77 Superhawk.

ashimotok0

• View Profile
Not sandcast I know but I know members have other bikes. (If this is not appropriate here Steve please remove, no problem).

Looking to make a replica CB250 'Dream' only available JDM 1968 (Like CB350K0 but with CB72/77 style tank, shocks, Euro fenders and speedo/tacho unit). I think the oval tach/speedo unit is the same as CB450K0 'Bomber'

Made by Nippon Seiki or Fuji Electric.

Don't mind one that needs repair or new face but must have decent bezel ( they are chromed or stainless depending on manufacturer) & serviceable internals.
Have lots of plastic body CB250/350 plastic gauges and metal body CB450K clocks to trade or cash waiting for the right gauge.

Cheers ...Ash

DW69K0

• View Profile
Ash,
I happen to have a new old stock KPM speedo that fits your application. Let me know if you are interested.
Best,
Duane

ashimotok0

• View Profile
Ash,
I happen to have a new old stock KPM speedo that fits your application. Let me know if you are interested.
Best,
Duane

Definitely interested   Duane..sent PM but not sure if it sent properly.. I think your gauge is a 140k m/h max.  (from smaller twin bikes) type, not 180 like the 450/250 but I may be able to adapt. Please let me know if you got PM or not.

Cheers ... Ash