Honda CB750 Sandcast

Buyer Beware!

kmb69 · 2 · 1067

kmb69

• View Profile
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/5325764577.html

I publish this with great sadness but feel compelled to do so. The seller is Kevin Dodge and he is a member on this forum. I thought of him respectively at one time. I bought a Sandcast motor from him off eBay and he claimed to have had a stroke so he could not load it for shipping. I also bought a nice set of Sandcast #28 carbs from him which he has yet to deliver or refund the money. Mike Rieck, a dear friend of mine in Boston, drove up to his house to pick these items up for me but came away with substantially less than I had purchased. The Sandcast motor had been scavenged of the SC head and cylinders and replaced with later models. He would not provide the #28 carb set to Mike. He said they were in the loft of his barn and he could not climb the ladder to retrieve them because of his stroke. He also refused to let Mike retrieve them for him. He is screening my calls and will not reply to my emails. I have been trying to collect my parts and/or have my money refunded for almost 2 years. His eBay handle is elrkawiman.

Keith