Honda CB750 Sandcast

Honda Dream 3E from 1953 - top condition, great bike

terecha · 12 · 2208

terecha

• View Profile
Hi!

I have been a sandcast owner, so I am the member of this forum. Can do little exchange or sell directly my Dream 3E.

Honda Dream 3E – year 1953
The oldest version of 3E model – very rare, has got the same wheel hubs like 2E model. Later 3E had oval wheel hubs. Engine and frame matching numbers. I am the 2nd owner since 1953.
Purchased in Japan a couple years ago. Since new, bike was stored in a dry room. Due it, the rust has never shown up. Until 2018 bike was in original condition. Still has got genuine drive chain and sprockets.
In 2018 bike was completely restored. New paint, all needed parts rechromed, engine and carb rebuilt, new wiring loom, new rear lens, headlight refreshed, new rubbers and tyres. Every single part looks like in 1953. Painted using enamel similar to the Honda’s one.
Runs at the first kick. Top compression. There is no oil smoke from the muffler. Engine doesn’t stall – runs very stable. Bike clutches, stops and shifts gears perfectly. Charging is great. Every single electrical part works fine.
Engine is 10km after rebuild, so it should be broken in by next owner.
Very genuine example of Honda Dream 3E.

Bike can be shipped worldwide. Collection on person also welcome.

Price USD 32500.

I also have super rare Honda Dream MF350. Will be for sale soon.

Pictures you can see here:

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile

4pots1969

• View Profile
Very Beautiful machine and superb restoration... :o ;)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 06:06:45 am by 4pots1969 »

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Thank you. Nobody interested?

your bike is a gorgeous museum quality example of an early rare Honda.  the type of buyer will be someone who has $32.5K for a bike they probably will infrequently ride, if at all.

i am guessing you had to make up your own wiring harness from scratch...?

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Wiring loom will be improved before final sales ;)

when i studied the pics of your bike, i found myself conniving how i could make a deal, then i realized i only had one sandcast..... :(  from your ad wording, it sounds like you are open to trade for a sandcast....?