Honda CB750 Sandcast

Sandcast Engine CB750E-1000828 for Sale ( production 04.22 )

sandguss

• View Profile

Here I have a early sandcast Engine for Sale! ( Engine 1000828 date of production 4.22 ) I sell this engine because I have not a frame!
Please check all Pictures!

Any Questions, please contact me
Manfred   

Garry32

• View Profile
Hi ,Manfred , I once bought a body set from you and you did my K1 Carb refurb.
What price are you asking and method of shipping as you may remember I am in the UK
Thank you Garry

sandguss

• View Profile
hello Garry,

I make a good Price for this engine because I have not a matching frame, I can do it with 5.000 Euro, I know it is not cheap but you cannot find this low Number every day ,
I can find a shipper for you or you have one.

best regards
manfred

4pots1969

• View Profile
Hello, Ah cool ... Did you remember that the forum exists because you have a Sandcast motor for sale?
Here, to have the right to sell parts, you just have to participate from time to time...:)
4pots1969
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 01:21:39 pm by 4pots1969 »

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Hello, Ah cool ... Did you remember that the forum exists because you have a Sandcast motor for sale?
Here, to have the right to sell parts, you just have to participate from time to time...:)
4pots1969

Gerard! you took the the words in my mind and put them in print.  i have not heard from Manfred on this forum in years, maybe a decade.  While it is nice to see Manfred back, i was surprised and dismayed at the same time, under the circumstances, to see his return.  Manfred has a long time affiliation with sandcast CB750's; i can only believe Manfred has good things to share.  I have gone out of my way at least a few times welcoming his participation in the early days of the forum.  To date, this is the best Manfred has ever offered.  it is difficult for me to welcome someone when they use the forum only for their benefit although Manfred is perhaps doing someone the favor of making his engine available on the forum.

Manfred!  the welcome mat is still there for you!  i would appreciate if you could see your way to give more of yourself than using the forum for your convenience of listing something for sale.