Honda CB750 Sandcast

A Rare Sandcast Head Gasket - With Extra Hole and That’s Rare

kp · 2 · 928

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Here’s a super rare Sandcast head gasket gasket just waiting to be taken up by one of us. So rare it has an extra hole  ??? To soak up oil leaks maybe. I’m sure Mr Swan and Gerard will be waiting in line to buy. And here was I thinking these 307 Honda bar code gaskets for the die cast engines up to 72 were common as dogs 🐕 ba#*s. Must be my mistake or is it Mr Marks’?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Honda-NOS-750-Cylinder-Head-Gasket-CB750K0-Sandcast-12251-300-307/333326909112?hash=item4d9bd4feb8:g:8k8AAOSwAL9Uf3Hb
Yabba Dabba KP

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
i remember when i had more feedback scores than Mr. Marks.  That was when he was bidding and buying parts off ebay like there was no tomorrow.  Kudos to Mr. Marks; he has gone into retirement as ebay seller extraordinaire, gotta admire the man for his willingness for all the work ebay selling entails.  I have to admire how firmly he sticks to his pricing structure; he knows there is someone out there who will pay $100 for a head gasket.  i've purchased a couple items from him in the past i couldn't source elsewhere.