Honda CB750 Sandcast

the-oz-slider

• View Profile
Hi All, Al here in Edmonton Alberta Canada. I dont own a sandcast, but I can always dream. I own a 1971 Japanese market 750 in Polynesian Blue. It has many of the features of a sandcast, with the addition of the 80kph warning light between the instruments. I acquired it here in Edmonton a few years ago in a very sorry state but it was complete so I was able to do a very gentle restoration , replacing only the safety related items and adding new paint in the correct colour which I was able to determine from the underside of the tank. Pipes, fenders, instruments and the engine are all original unmolested. The bike now has 12100 km. I acquired it with 8900 km on the clocks. I have replaced all the decals with the correct Japanese language decals and Im now looking for a correct Japanese language owners manual.
My son has just rebuilt a 69 diecast CB750, frame # 11***. The engine is diecast, but is unstamped, no numbers.
Pics attached

the-oz-slider

• View Profile
my sons 1969 diecast

acruz

• View Profile
Welcome Al!  Maybe you can locate a proper engine or the cases for your son's diecast.  It would increase it's value.  Good looking bikes in your family!
d

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Two very nice bikes you have there Al!

Welcome to the community!

Sam
Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Sandcast #538 Watch the restoration!
Sandcast #6592 All original daily driver.
Diecast #16608