Honda CB750 Sandcast

1970 CB750 K0 ?

42barab

• View Profile

4pots1969

• View Profile
Apart from the very poor choice of music :-) this K0 is very well restored, we just wonder if these lower fork are not K1 because of too intensive polishing? Something had to be found !!

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Agree the forks look off
FWIW this machine is about $15000 overpriced IMHO. For such a low numbered bike it's missing lots of goodies . Wrinkle tank, double cut, missing spacers on the triple clamp (a big no no) unfinished fasteners, and I have my doubts about the rolled rear rim being present.
Don't get me wrong, it looks to be a nice low numbered die-cast machine, but it's a case of the seller dreaming he has a low number sandcast and priced it accordingly
Yabba Dabba KP

42barab

• View Profile
Someone on the SOHC4 forum also commented on the bike’s value, saying VIN 9060 sold in November for < $7k.

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think this is trying to ride the recent wave of sandcast prices going up. I agree that it is overpriced and missing some stuff. The Hagerty article and recent BAT auctions have people willing to pay more it seems. It would not surprise me if this one went for $20k. It presents well; it only take lunatics like us to poke holes in it! :)
Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Sandcast #538 Watch the restoration!
Sandcast #6592 All original daily driver.
Diecast #16608