Honda CB750 Sandcast

Honda MSO

kmb69 · 3 · 1832

kmb69

• View Profile
Hello all,

New Hondas are sent to the Dealers with a Manufacturer's Statement of Origin that the Dealer uses to title the bike. I think it has both the Frame number as well as the Engine number. Does anyone know if Honda will provide a duplicate copy of the Manufacturer's Statement of Origin? Or, has anyone had any success getting similar information from Honda about an old bike?

Thanks,
Keith

Bergmen

• View Profile
Hello all,

New Hondas are sent to the Dealers with a Manufacturer's Statement of Origin that the Dealer uses to title the bike. I think it has both the Frame number as well as the Engine number. Does anyone know if Honda will provide a duplicate copy of the Manufacturer's Statement of Origin? Or, has anyone had any success getting similar information from Honda about an old bike?

Thanks,
Keith

That's a good question. California now requires both engine AND frame numbers on motorcycle titles but didn't back in 1969 when I bought my new sandy. I would really like to know what my engine number was.

Dan

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I know through my past employment experience that some companies (I know one big one for sure) provide information on Vintage vehicles, usually for a small fee. All you have to do is call their Customer Assistance line and ask if they provide any Vintage vehicle information. Sometimes you have to be very specific in What you are looking for as the Customer Assistance Agents may not be well versed in this area. You may have to ask for a Supervisor who will be better able to handle your inquiry. If you strike out let me know. I might have contacts still in the Canadian Center.

American Honda Mo. Co.
(866) 784-1870

Honda Customer Relations in Canada is:
1-888-9-HONDA-9 (1-888-946-6329)
[size=