Honda CB750 Sandcast

Parting out CB750E-1002...

chrisnoel

• View Profile
I'm parting out a sandcast engine in the low 2000 range.  The case and clutch cover are already sold so that's why I'm not including the last three digits of the motor.  I have the original cam and cam holders, head, block, gears, gear cover, oil pan, crank, kick starter, starter, stator, exhaust spigots, and #8 bolts galore.

The block is at my machine shop right now getting fitted with .75 over honda 300 pistons and it has one fin that has less than a dime size chunk broken off.
The head was inspected and the valves look possibly serviceable but new valves and seals are in order.   Oh yea, NO BROKEN FINS AT ALL.
The gear cover is chrome plated so you'll have to have a chrome shop remove the chrome. 

I'm not offering these parts here for money unless you rea$$y want them $ad you can make me an offer. 
Insead I'll trade for a compleet set of no# pipes, new condition repop or restorable with no rot and very small dents.
NICE restored sandcast drive gear guages.
CORRECT restored seat, not just a cheap ebay re-cover.
Feel free to tell me about other parts that you may want to temp me with.
If you are serious call me at 410 371-2938
Chris. 

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Block is back from the machine shop and has new .75 pistons and rings to go with it that are fitted in already.   
Restorable pipes of any HM300 type stamped or not would be nice. 
Reasonable offers on the parts would be good too. 

I'm unemployed and living off of this thing so e-bay is my next step.

I also have a recessed ignition with pitted chrome but otherwise very nice.  $300.00 is what I'd like to get for it if you are a sandcastonly member.   

vnz00

• View Profile
Hi Chris, I don't suppose there is a round oil filter cover with those parts, or even an internally unreinforced finned cover?  I'd be interested I'm either of those.

Regards Steven.

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Soory.  No such luck on the oil filter cover.  Had a ribbed re-inforced cover on it that I was going to cut the fins off of.  Smacked the fins off with a hammer then a few days later I dropped it and a chunk came off the rim.  Wound up in the trash after all that. 

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Down to the cam, cam holders, shift linkage cover, oil pan, starter, exhaust spigots and some brickabrack parts. 

I'll ship the brickabrack parts to you for just the cost of shiping if you need them.
Shift linkage, old points plate, clutch adjustment cover, starter cover, stator "untested", cam drive gear and so on. 

kmb69

• View Profile
What condition is the cam and cam bearings in? How much?
Thanks, Keith

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Cam and bearings are in nice condition with age patina.  None are galled or scored and all the bearings are in place with zip ties where they belong.  Also the valve rockers are in place exactly as they were when the parts were removed from the head.  $100.00 plus shiping and a few bucks for packing. If you'd like, call me at 410 371-2938. 

I preffer to send you a payment request through paypal after I total the shiping. This way you have an invoice with a description of what you are getting before you pay. 

Chris.   

1941wld

• View Profile
Hi Chris,
I need the front engine mounting bolts and the rear muffler mounting bolts. Would you have these for sale?
Thanks,
Conrad

chrisnoel

• View Profile
10/15/2011
No such luck on the engine or exhaust bolts. 

Just found some 10mm head #8 bolts with 6mm threads. 11 of them for $22.00
Also found a 14mm head #8 bolt that is 110mm long and 8mm threads start at 90mm.
this bolt would have to be machined down to use on tripple tree, center stand, rear signals or ignition bracket.

Marcello Tha

• View Profile
Do you have the valve/cam cover?

Thanks.

Marcello

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Sorry Marcello.  Finished parting this one out quite a while ago.  I think I still have the oil pump and a chrome plated shift linkage cover.  

UK Pete

• View Profile
Hi chris , can you give me an idea of what your looking to get for the head and then the barrels,
Pete

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Chrome plated shift cover just sold. 

Oil pump is all that remains.  Block, pistons and head went a long time ago.