Honda CB750 Sandcast

New guy looking to join the club

mtti1047

• View Profile
Hello everyone,
My name is Mark and I live in the sf bay area.  Long time Honda rider, and own a couple of early diecast 750s. I have finally realized that I need to have a sandcast in my garage!  I have watched the auctions and sales over the past years, and have been reading the threads in the forum.  This is a great website and resource to honor the CB750 sandcast.

I know each of you love your sandcast more than your own family, but I'll ask the question anyway... is anyone interested in parting with your sandcast project?  I'm looking for a matching chassis/engine in any condition that needs to be restored.

If anyone is even remotely interested, please send me a reply.

Thanks.... looking forward to finally having one of these jewels in my garage.

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard Mark. I'm sure as you already know sandy's do not come cheap unless you are very lucky. I was fortunate to find mine at a very reasonable cost. I just missed another a couple of days ago where the seller did not hold up to his deal with me. Disappointing but it happens. As you know, they do show up on Ebay but usually draw a pretty penny!

There's one now. Not sure if you have seen it. Perhaps it fits your budget.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-Honda-CB750-Sandcast-/110608988680?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item19c0cf3a08
[size=

kmb69

• View Profile
Hey Mark, Welcome aboard. Hope you get one soon.
Keith

cb7504

• View Profile
Mark:
       Welcome and enjoy, there is a lot of information to be shared here. Marty K.