Honda CB750 Sandcast

Hi from Seattle

cool70s

• View Profile
I have a 1970 Honda CB 750 sandcast that I have owned since 1973.  It needs  more than a cosmetic restoration, but not a from the frame up restoration.  It still runs great, and pulls hard to this
day.

I remember the spectacle it created when I first got it.  I would rev the engine, and people would come
over to check out the bike.  I had Harley owners that wanted to trade me straight accross.

I have so many memories in this bike that I can't begin to list them all.  When I retire, I want to restore this bike to original condition.  This will take some work, but I'm sure you all know that this sort of work is
being done every day.

I look forward to hearning from any in the club.

Dave Walton

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi Dave and welcome aboard. Things we like to see are numbers and pictures. We have 2 restorations currently being documented.

Mark's
http://cb750sandcastonly.com/smf_forum/index.php?topic=366.0

and mine:
http://cb750sandcastonly.com/smf_forum/index.php?topic=335.0
[size=

markb

• View Profile
Besides my sandcasts, I've got a '70 CB750 that I've owned since 1975, so I know the feeling.  Also welcome, you'll learn a lot here.
Mark
Mark B
1969 CB750 sandcast #97 restored - Sold Restoration thread link
1969 CB750 sandcaxt #576 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #1553 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #1990 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #5383 restored - Sold Restoration thread link
1970 CB750 K0 restored - Sold
2010 H-D Tri Glide Ultra Classic (Huh?)

cb7504

• View Profile
Dave:
       Welcome to the club and enjoy the web site. Don't be shy ask any and all the questions you like.You will find quite a bit of information here. Marty K.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome Dave, Good to have you on board and you having been an owner from the early years, I'm looking forward to those stories. KP
Yabba Dabba KP