Honda CB750 Sandcast

Very Frustrating

kp · 5 · 1380

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Honda-CB-/300685691718?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item4602438b46

Here's another seller using the sandcast reference in a deceptive way. This guy knows this is not a sandcast so why does s/he list the bike with the word sandcast. Cos he's a toe rag seller is why. Pisses me off this stuff
That's my rant for the week
KP >:(
Yabba Dabba KP

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
KP, you crack me up!  ;D ;D For those of you who have never heard the term "toerag" I'll save you looking it up:

A derogatory British insult made antique by more popular words (Wanker, etc); Used to describe one who is seen as worthless in Society.

KP, there are worse "sandcast" listings on Ebay.  ;) ;)
[size=

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
My favorite definition of toe rag is #3....

1.The definition derives from old England where convicts used to tie bits of shirt around their toes and feet as a make shift sock, hence "toe rag" means scoundrel, criminal, thief, indencent/unlawful person etc. It is sometiem seen spelt Tow Rag because the original context has long since been obsolete.

2.  A useless person, often characterized by unpleasant demeanour. Derivation: the subject is about as high up the social ladder as a rag used for cleaning toe jam out from between your toes.

3.  It was originally a piece of rope used by people on boats to wipe their rear ends.  It was hung outside the boat in the water and when it was needed it would be pulled in and used.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
KP, there are worse "sandcast" listings on Ebay.  ;) ;)
Yes Wayne I agree, there are worse listings so I'll withdraw the toe rag comment and accept your more Aussie one
KP ;)
Yabba Dabba KP

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
KP, you keep calling them as you see them! The entertainmet value is well worth the price of admission my friend. :)
[size=