Honda CB750 Sandcast

another sandcast found

fire ball bike

• View Profile
no 1002950 with motor no 1002232 found 5 miles from my house i had to trade a 500 dollar chopper  with a late 69 motor in it that i had just bought 4 days before. the guy that had the sandcast liked coppers better than stock bikes. he said he was thinking it was a 70 model . it took me 3 times of looking at the numbers on the neck and counting on my fingers and toes and still could not believe what i was seeing and when he said he was not going to give boot I said me ether guess it will be a even swap so i loaded up the sandcast and left him with my copper and came home when i got home i was excited to say the least I told my wife the copper was gone and she said well how much did you make and I said o but I traded for a sandcast you should have seen the look on her face.  The deal was when I bought the copper it was cookie jar money and I was going to make a profit and put the money back in the jar so I said but you don`t understand its a sandcast boy she really looked funny when she saw it in the back of my van she said its just anther old motorcycle that you wont ever get rid of and I just said well honey you are right again anyway I`m still trying to send some picture's as soon as can figure out how to send them.      later fireballbike