Honda CB750 Sandcast

Then and now....... motorcycles i owned as a kid and what i look like now...

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
This'll be fun ...... !

Age 15, 1967, Yamaha Rotary Jet 80

2009 AMA vintage days, age 57

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I'm still eagerly waiting for someone, anyone to post on the "then and now" thread i started under "general discussion." 

C'mon you guys.  Expose yourselves for who you really are !!!!

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I would Steve but only have pic's of my first 2 bikes without me in them. hmmm, the latter "Expose yourselves for who you really are !!!!" ... you guys really want to see that??  ;D
[size=

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Hi Wayne, something like my self expose'.........  i'm up too late writing stuff on the bb..........  stuff sorta just rolls out.......  i think i meant somethign like expose what you used ot look like and what you look like now......   :) :) :) :)

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
haha, I just re-read my response Steve. That didn't come out right at all either! lol I just meant, you guys sure you want to see what this old Biker looks like now??  ;D
[size=

Erling

• View Profile

sandydogg

• View Profile
unfortunatley i have no pics of me on the kawasaki 1968 g2tr "road runner" 120cc bike i grew up on  :P

if i can get my scanner to work i will post some of me from that "era" and now, fun idea!

40 some years ago, remember it like yesterday, two stroke oil burning, black lab barking, neighbor kids looking on in envy, haha

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Help me resuscitate this thread !  Nobody has pictures from then and now ?   Really ?   :o   Nobody ?  ???

May 1969, Junior year in high school, traded the 1967 Lightning for the CB750 Sept.1969.  Note no tail light; shaking/breaking it's self apart.

August 1970, young, cool and straight off the farm.  Leaving again for California, '52 panhead.  Clorox bottle has gas in it.  The sportster tank would go 95 miles.  Short story, by the time i got to Longmont, Colorado, i was ready to be back on the CB750.  I turned around and came home.

2004, racing Colorado MRA with yonger son 2004.  VP racing fuel was $17/gallon...  :)

October 2006, ten cylinders !  Henrik on the 79 CBX.  I'm on the gold K1.

tomcourtney

• View Profile
Hi Steve. Im in on my ex cop 1957 Triumph Thunderbird 6T Late 1969

My first Harley a 1942 WLA with some mods in 1970 ;D

My CB750 K1 in about 1974

My Chop 1977 with RC Eng 970cc Cobra Engine

1968 Shovel about 1979

1974 ex LAPD shovel i bought at auction this pic early eighties

taken late eighties Sammie and my Green K1

My Mum and my '92 Fatty that got Stolen 1994 :'( :'(

Just what i need another K0 2009 VMD me on the right

If one is good more is better right... i needed that beer VMD 2009

The sandy i sold :(

Pure fun, Larz and the Monkeybikes they got Takegawa engines with 5 and 6 speed boxes this year and go heaps good.

In 2003 Honda did a tribute Z50 to the CB750, I needed one to match my Blue Green Bike and its in the works now getting a Takegawa
124 5 speed with a dry clutch should go as fast as the CB ;D

« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 04:56:55 am by tomcourtney »
I sold my first Sandcast and regretted it till I bought it back 6958/7149, its taken a few years to get a couple more 6946/7169, and 6970/E6956