Honda CB750 Sandcast

1969 Diecast/ K0 restoration

UK Pete

• View Profile
Hi all , i have been thinking as to which way i shall proceed with my K0 at first i was going to get it MOT'd register it and ride it as is for a year or so while i have a chance to gather parts to restore, but on closer inspection i have found the front end needs a total overhaul, so does the back end (swing arm bushes, missing spoke in rear wheel), and even worse the engine leaks oil from the cylinder head quite badly, so it is pretty much decided that i will tear it down and get stuck in with a restoration now rather than later
As my bike is 1969 model with number 8 bolts,  wrinkle tank, 4 cable carbs, double cut fender etc ,it may be of interest to you guys if i do a restoration thread for both yours and my refference, i understand this site is more for sandcast , but then the early diecast seems to be of interest to quite a few people on here as well, so i am asking you guys would you like to see my rebuild with pictures as a regular posting on here or would you rather i kept it to the SOHC forum ?
Pete

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Pete, you are welcome to start a thread detailing your restoration.  Contact Wayne, give him your frame number and ask him to open a topic under the beginning to end restoration category.