Honda CB750 Sandcast

pertains to motorcycle

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Ok, ok... ;D  i know this site pertains to Honda CB750 'sandcast' MOTORCYCLES.....  :)

This following link brought me out of my stupor....   considering i own 4 Guzzi MOTORCYCLES

If you must, take me out behind the shed and beat me.  Gentle now..... http://themotolady.com/post/26786428805/katarzyna-jaskulska-wheelie

KP, down boy...   8)

Joe K

• View Profile
Pertains to motorcycles, huh?  Maybe we should have a few Moto Sandy's in the Photo Gallery.

Joe K.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com

hondasan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Got to get me one of them; and one day maybe a Guzzi too.

Chris R.
Chris R.
302/338

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Look closely cos it ain't really a Guzzi. They haven't the power to lift the front forks let alone the front wheel Probably a turbo CX 650 with a Guzzi tank  :-*
Yabba Dabba KP

kmb69

• View Profile
Good one KP. Swanie will be probably be choking for quite a while on that one!

Joe K

• View Profile
Steve,

I am saying that we need to get some photos of girls doing wheelies on the Sandcast bikes and call the girls "Sandy's."

Joe

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Joe, sandcast type forks with Sandi showing a wheelie on a CB750..   ;)

KP, careful or you'll burn out your good eye staring at Sandi's it ain't really a wheelie..  ;D

Keith, post in event you require a Heimlich Maneuver to relieve choking on Sandi's spectacular wheelie..  :)

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Katarzyna Jaskulska doing another wheelie, looking amazing at the same time.   With all the hp a CX 500 puts out at it's rear wheel, she must have put on upside down forks and dual discs to keep the CX from flipping over backwards..?   ;)

CX500, 480 pounds, 50 hp.  Boat anchor. 

Griso 1200, 489 pounds, 110 hp.  Rocket ship.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
For the hell of it, since i have extreme confidence we won't deviate afar or for long from our primary passion of sandcast CB750....  ;D

Whattya ride beside sandcast ? 

Mark and Wayne have H-D's.  KP's got a couple other old Hondas.  Allan Landry must have froze to death in New Brunswick ????  Chris R............ ?  Keith ?????????  Joe ?  Tom Courtney ?  Mr. Vanzetto ?  Chris N ?  Marty.... !

Here's a picture of my 2000 V11 Sport.  I tried to keep her off my Sport, but she insisted.  I overlooked she was deaf.

steff750

• THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile

;)      now you are sucking on the right tit or the left one in this case, but they are riding a cb750 so top marks from me,and we do need to see four jugs on a bike and not  two  :-*
BTW i also ride suzuki 1200 bandit 2007  , honda xr 250 2000, bsa d1 bantam 1953, out of my five cb750 k0's i only use three on the road, a red one a blue one and another blue one on a sidecar and as mine are not sandy's i call them candy's lol

Joe K

• View Profile
Here's my "other" bike.  It's a Honda!

UK Pete

• View Profile
WOW Steff, 5 K0's, I see your candy blue/green one on SOHC UK forum gallery, if my K0 comes out anything like yours i will be well happy,

As for other bikes also own quite a few 750 sohc bikes, also a couple of Rickmans,  some GPZ's, and kawasaki KLR's, most of my bikes are old, but i do have a modern yamaha, at the last count i had 24 bikes

Pete