Honda CB750 Sandcast

Honda CB750 K0 sandcast gauge covers now available

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
    • Buy High Quality CB750 gauge parts online!
With these reproduction gauge covers, you can recondition your gauges so that these will look like new, even more when you replace the faces as well.
These covers are unique and the best available this moment. The black cover has an internal ridge. This stop will keep the bottom plate at the right position.
The interior has the right light green colour and the transparent plastic lens is already glued in the cover. These covers are ready to use!

(Gauges are not included)

Go to the gauge covers

« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 04:49:02 pm by CB750faces.com (Lecram) »

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
UPDATE!

The covers are now available with the right light green internal colour and also the lenses glued in the cover. I have used an original cover to determine the right colour. So these are ready to use, no additional work is needed. Also the silver ring is there and the ridge at the inside to stop the bottom plate. There is no better cover available right now!

Here are some temporary pictures, better ones after Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

cb7504

• View Profile

UK Pete

• View Profile
I recently got a pair of these new covers, and i have to say they are definetly the best out there, if anyone is thinking of restoring their gauges Marcel's  gauge covers and face plates are the only ones worth considering, his pictures show the quality really well
Thank you Marcel for providing top quality Gauge restoration parts, up until recently the only choice was Yamiya whos quality and original detail is not as good, also yamiya are much more expensive
Keep up the good work
Pete

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
Hi Guys,

Yamiya is about to resell my gauge covers! Yamiya decided to purchase the gauge covers from CB750faces.com to add these to their online store. They recognized the high quality of these covers and will replace the covers they used to sell.

Marcel

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
Today, Also David Silver spares decided to become a reseller of the K0 gauge covers and face plates. That means that the covers are available from my online store, but also from Yamiya, David Silver Spares and Andy Cepok in Germany.

Ferenz62

• View Profile
Hi there,

yesterday I got the new gauges covers from Marcel.
They are perfect in any way..., probably better than the original ones.
Great job done with very much passion, to solve this problem for us all.

Very best regards from Germany,
Tom.

Four fourever...

greggo325

• View Profile
Gentlemen, can these covers be used to convert K1 gauges to Sandcast look-alikes for my bike?

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
Gentlemen, can these covers be used to convert K1 gauges to Sandcast look-alikes for my bike?

Hi,

The bottom plate of the K1 gauges is too different. You need a K0 bottom plate to create a K0 gauge. I do have some restored K0 gauges in stock. Please email me if you are interested: info@cb750faces.com

greggo325

• View Profile

Hi,

The bottom plate of the K1 gauges is too different. You need a K0 bottom plate to create a K0 gauge. I do have some restored K0 gauges in stock. Please email me if you are interested: info@cb750faces.com

Thank You Marcel!  An email is waiting for you.

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile

I will launch a gauge conversion service soon, to convert your K1 and/or K2 gauges into a CB750 K0 gauge.