Honda CB750 Sandcast

Merchandise off Honda Dream CB 750

johnboy · 11 · 2968

johnboy

• View Profile
Hi,
A guy give me a Seyei Fine China Plate with the text : Honda Dream CB 750 Suzuka Circuit.
He told me that his boss, back in the 60's, was in the Honda Factory in Japan (invided by Honda as being a dealer) for the introduction of the new Honda, and he became this plate back in 1968 (yes 1968 and not 1969 ! ).
The guy i have this plate from, was the mechanic of the motorshop till his pension, and he gave it to me becorse he new i own some of these Honda's (he thought i would like this plate and will keep it so it will be in good hands and wont be trown away) it was al these years at his wall at home.
There is a picture of a Honda with the 4 exhausts and number 1 on the steamline , driver on top, seems to be a Japanees driver to me, its clearley the CB 750.
Its in the color yelow ore orange, black text.
Does this say anyting to some one, i did never see this plate before.
Its a plate like a diner plate, fine china Japan, Seyei, and some japanees text on the back of it.

Can somebody tell me more about it ?
Thanks !

johnboy

• View Profile
 i dont no how to upload foto's here on the forum but i will try.

johnboy

• View Profile
Well, the picture is a litle small, but you get the idee of the plate.
Does somebody now this kind of plate/china, seen this before ?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:49:06 am by johnboy »

johnboy

• View Profile

I hope the picture is a litle bigger this time..... :-\

johnboy

• View Profile

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I've certainly never seen one like it and can offer no history on it.
Yabba Dabba KP

johnboy

• View Profile
Still no one ho can help me/seen this plate before or ho nows more about it ?
As told: i became this piece frome a old motorshop-mechanic , his boss (Honda dealer)was back in 1968 (!) invided at the Honda factory in Japan, and he's been given this plate as a gift before he left ,may be a kind off merchandise/remberingplate (wormingup for the new bike to come).
This was before the CB 750 was launged, and it still had the name "Dream" on the plate.

Thats wat i now till now, and the qeustion is does anyone seen this plate before, got one, can tell me more about it.
Thanks !