Honda CB750 Sandcast

Recessed ignition, steering lock, and wrong key. Also bracket for sale.

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Have Recessed ignition T6645 the matching steering lock and a T6645 key that works but isn't from this set originally.  the lock has some pitting that will be evident after it is installed.  Functions very nicely and was not taken apart, just flushed, blown out and lubed.  The plug tail has new glossy black shrink on it.  $250.00 plus shipping.

I also have a bracket K0 bracket that I have included a number 8 bolt with for $30.00 plus shipping.  This is a large #8 like on the triple tree not the smaller blocky style that I've seen on most ignition brackets.  
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 10:33:12 pm by chrisnoel »

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Ignition pictured above is sold as well as steering lock and key.  

Only ignition left is one that I have separated from it's back housing to see if a chrome shop can help me with it.  Good luck, right?  

Modified 4.25.14

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:25:18 pm by chrisnoel »

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Have a mirror that has messed up threads from some shade tree with a standard coarse thread die.  Let it go for $30.00.  Has correct 16mm wide bracket and double logo mirror back.  This mirror could be repaired or used for parts as the threaded stem behind the bracket can be impossible to replace if you need one.  I can rebuild mirrors or let you know how as well.  Just use soapy water and a credit card to push the gasket down and pop out the glass.  

Fender Sold.  Still have a gold air box.  The center divider is stuck in the top half of the box.  Leave it alone and all will be fine.  Box has been wet sanded to remove extra layers of paint but I left as much of the gold on as an original base layer as possible.  Body lines and original factory molding marks are still in tact.  Has two very minor cracks on top half lip edge.  let it go for $200.00.   

I'm modifying this thread so check back on it from time to time.  
Last modified on 3/4/16.  

I always send pictures before I take payment and I prefer to use paypal.  Postage is straight forward with no handling fees.  insurance optional.  I don't like to post to countries that packages can not be tracked to but will with the understanding that your customs is to blame for delays.  

Coming soon is a recessed ignition that needs wire plug end work.  Has an original plug key but no steering lock.  Shade tree left tool marks on the outer edge from grabbing the front of it with pliers.  Once I repair the plug, this weekend I hope,  I'll list it with a bargain price due to the plier damage. 

Christopher_noel92@hotmail.com is my e-mail.  If you try to contact me through this site I think you'll get my 11 year old college e-mail that I haven't used in as many years.  

« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 09:55:29 am by chrisnoel »